It is time for another Fourth Friday in Paia. This community party means shopping sales, promotions, music and more. This month’s theme is Earth Day. Earth Day was technically last week, but it is only suiting that Paia celebrate the event regardless of the calendar. Paia town is the place to be to dance, eat, shop, and play in the name of all that is green and good. Bring your family and friends to the North Shore for an unforgettable night celebrating the EARTH.
- Paia Art Galleries
- Maui Crafts Guild – 69 Hana Hwy (579-9697) Meet the artist, Dianne Anderson, during her opening reception from 6:30 to 9 PM on Friday, April 27. Refreshments and live music by Upcountry Celtic will be part of the festivities at the store. Dianne makes a free-form, flowing line of jewelry which is very distinctive in style, incorporating a variety of pearls and other stones. “To create my fine silver and gold jewelry, I mostly use the lost wax process–a method of carving the original in wax, making a plaster mold, casting in metal and then hand-finishing.”
- Maui Hands – 84 Hana Hwy (579-9245) Come meet local jewelry designers, Devon Mastrich and Wendy Hagedorn. Devon creates colorful graphic designs in enamel, copper and silver. Wendy transforms silver into delicate interesting shapes inspired by shapes found in nature.
- Grace Beauty – 62 Baldwin Ave (579-9779) We always have a great night for you on Fourth Friday!
- Biasa Rose -104 Hana Hwy (579-8602) Swing by the store for refreshments and fun. We’ll be showcasing our many designers and vendors that help take care of the earth by reducing, reusing, and recycling. Shop and support environmentally and socially responsible businesses.
- Hemp House -16 Baldwin Ave (579-8880) Sample our homemade brownies. (Not spiked!)
- Oceania – 120 Hana Hwy (579-6063) Oceania Maui is donating farm supplies to La’a Kea Community Farm on Baldwin Avenue in celebration of Earth Day.
Our in store special will be 50% off all Painted Abalone Jewelry from 5 to 9pm!
- Simply 808 – 149 Hana Hwy – $10 henna tattoo special and $10 special on selected shirts.
- Pa’ia Bay Café – 137 Hana Hwy (579-9130) We’re hosting Dance International Productions from 6-8pm. This halau from Kamehameha School performes Hula, Tahitian and Filipino dances under the direction of Madelyn Pascua.
- Mana Foods – 49 Baldwin Ave (579-8078) from 5-8:30… Rudy’s OG will be sampling their made on Maui foods: Wet Fire Hot Sauce and Rugged Nuggets. 100% of their profits go to charity: SAM Sustainable Agriculture Movement
- Indigo – 149 Hana Hwy (579-9199) hosting some of the best djs in Hawaii with Helmet Conspiracy and Oahu’s top DJ Mr. Nick from 7-10 pm.
- The Paia Youth and Cultural Center will be selling tickets for next week’s Casino De Mayo Fundraiser at the Maui Country Club. Look for a table in The Paia General Store Building Parking Lot.
- Charley’s – 142 Hana Hwy (579-9453) Marty Dread and Friends for this Fourth Friday Celebration starting at 9.
- Milagros – 3 Baldwin Ave (579-8755) Fourth Friday Specials at the bar!
Paia Beauty Services
Paia Coffee Shops
Paia Grocery/Wine Stores
Paia Home Furnishings