Maui Real Estate Blog
908 Ho’omalolo Haiku
We just brought another great Haiku property to market. The two bedroom, two bathroom home is less than five years old and extremely well built. Situated on an acre of land, the home offers privacy in a lush, tropical setting.
Highlights of the home include the following:
- Teak flooring in the kitchen, living room and bedrooms.
- Nine foot ceilings throughout the house.
- An oversized walk in closet for the master bedroom.
- A well appointed kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
- A large covered lanai for outdoor living.
- Sliding glass doors out to the lanai from both bedrooms and the living room.
The floor plan for the home is extremely thoughtful. There is no wasted space in the 997 square feet of living space. The large lanai space helps the home to live larger than its interior square footage. The master suite is separated from the second bedroom and the kitchen via the living room.
The land is fully fenced and gated. The property is well landscaped with hibiscus, bamboo, Ti plants, hibiscus, ginger, areca palms and more. Edibles include banana, Hawaiian Chili Peppers, papaya and citrus. The various plantings on the property provide good privacy from neighbors. A gulch on one side of the lot creates additional privacy. This property is the one acre portion of a CPR property. It is the cottage portion of the agricultural property. The other half of the property, owned separately and not for sale, is 2.21 acres with a primary residence. Confused by the last few sentences? Contact us to discuss the ins and outs of condominium homes.
This property is offered for $828,000. This property sold in 2018. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team with questions or for assistance finding other homes in Haiku.