Anuhea, a New Addition to the Kehalani Planned Community in Wailuku
Anuhea is Kehalani’s newest single family home subdivision. When construction is fully completed, it will also be one of the largest subdivisions within Kehalani.
About the Subdivision
- Developed by Towne Island Homes
- The plan is for 164 homes. As of February 2022, Towne completed at least 35 homes with quite a few more under construction.
- Towne plans to built in phases. The homes being completed now are part of Phase 2. The developer completed Phase 3 and Phase 4 lotteries in the spring and summer of 2021 with construction well underway.
- Towne currently plans to conduct the lottery for Phase 5 some time in late summer of early fall. The developer plans to start phase 5 construction prior to the lottery.
- The development includes 5 different floor plans. Three are single level and two are two story.
- Single level options offer three bedrooms, two bathrooms and between 1,529 and 1,638 square feet. All single level floor plans include a 2 car garage.
- The two story floor plans are 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom respectively. They include 1,744 or 1,988 square feet and a 2 car garage.
- Design features and standard features will include 9 foot ceilings, islands in the kitchens, laundry rooms, covered lanai spaces, six zone irrigation systems, Corian countertops in kitchens and bathrooms and GE appliances.
- Most lots range in size between 5,000 and 10,000 square feet.
- A tiered site means that many homes will have good ocean views. All homes should have good mountain view due to the location at the base of the West Maui Mountains with Haleakala across the Central Valley.
Anuhea at Kehalani Homes for Sale
As a new development, resales are unlikely or at least uncommon at this time. Any listings will appear below. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team for assistance with buyer representation at Anuhea at Kehalani.