Our office has a beautiful home listed in the tropical part of Haiku. The home is two minutes off of Hana Highway on a paved road and only twenty minutes from Paia. The home offers a tremendous sense of seclusion and privacy. The 2 bedroom/2 bath 1,448 square foot home is a true tropical retreat yet it still maintains a high level of sophisticated elegance. The views are nothing short of spectacular with 180 degrees of ocean view as well as the scenic gulch with its rocky cliffs. Here are some pictures and additional features.
- Wrap around lanai
- Underground electric and telephone
- Satellite television
- High speed Internet access
- Water catchment
- Travertine marble floors with tumled marble medallions throughout house and lanai. Carpeting in bedrooms
- Lofted beam ceilings with white pickeling
- Four pairs of real french doors with custom screens
- Separate laundry room with Maytag oversize washer and gas dryer
- Large “cook’s” kitchen with salmon granite counters and island. Quality Kitchen Aid appliances. “Hearth” style gas cooktop and over.
- Chinese antique sink bases in bathrooms
- Master bath en suite with walk in shower and river stone flooring
- Chandeliers in dining area, living room and master bedrooms
- Fans in all rooms including bathrooms
- Outside living and dining area on lanai
Did we mention the views? The home is offered for $1,375,000 on 3.3 acres. The home may also be purchased with an additional 2.25 buildable acres included for a total of 5.58 acres at an asking price of $1,850,000. For additional information or for a showing, Contact the Jalbert brothers. Check out MauiRealEstate.com for additional Haiku homes for sale.