Maui Real Estate Blog
Big Final Friday Celebration in Paia
This Friday, Paia town’s merchants are hosting their Final Friday event. This end of the summer event will be Paia’s biggest event yet. It is a great opportunity to support the local merchants, say hi to your neighbors, enjoy some music, see some art and have a great time. Here is a schedule of events, shop sales and gallery events on tap.
- The Paia Youth and Cultural Center will be hosting a youth fashion show in front of the Morning Glories Organic Internet Cafe. The kids will be modeling clothes and accessories that they designed themselves. It is a great opportunity to support the local youth and to see some of the great programming offered through the PYCC. The fashion show runs from 5:00-6:30.
- If you head just one building east, Hana Highway Surf will be hosting the second fashion show of the evening starting at 7:00. They will also be having a sale and giveaways.
- Konrad’s Ship Gallery will be hosting an art opening for Katarin Joos.
- The Sutrov Gallery will be having a new release of art work from Maggie Sutrov.
- The Ono Gelato Company will be having gelato tasting and a giveaway for free gelato for a year! That’s one contest I don’t want to miss.
- Indigo Paia will be having a party celebrating a new container of imports from India and Nepal.
- The Avi Kiriaty Gallery will feature the musical stylings of Karen B.
- The Paia Inn will be hosting a party with a DJ on its back patio.
- The PYCC fashion show will be having an adults only after party with Uni Migoze Marimba Band at Moana Bakery and Cafe. The music starts at 9:30.
Other merchants around town will be open late. The fun starts at 5:00 so head on down to Paia town for some fun.
More from our Blog
Mortgage Rates and Treasury Bonds
Three months into the year and interest rates continue to…Read More
Big Ocean View Land Opportunities in Haiku
A quiet country road that wanders towards the ocean. Cooling…Read More
Four Listings for Your Christmas Wish List
Christmas is just a few days away. Still stumped on…Read More