Maui Real Estate Blog
The Butterfly Effect Maui 2013
This Saturday, women from all over Maui and beyond will be gathering at Baldwin Beach Park for the 7th annual Butterfly Effect. The Maui Real Estate Team is proud to be one of the sponsors of this all women’s non-competitive paddling event. The goal of the Butterfly Effect is to instill participants with more confidence in the water and in life while also giving back to the environment and the community.
Here is a full schedule for Saturday’s events.
- 9am – 10am Community Beach Clean up (Everyone welcome!)
- 10am Event blessing, warm up, gear preparation, and surprises
- 11am Non-competitive downwinder for women in stand up paddle, paddle board, kayak, canoe, or OC1 begins!
- 12:30pm Arrival at Kanaha
- 1:00 pm Butterfly Beach Party and ending ceremony filled with music, food, dancing, and more!
- 7pm Butterfly dinner special and dancing at Charley’s in Paia
Today is the last day to register online! . Join the movement and have a great time this Saturday.
More from our Blog
Pa’ani Point and the Spreckelsville Lifestyle
Makena, Keawakapu Beach and Spreckelsville. What do these three areas…Read More