Maui Real Estate Blog
Fourth Friday-Paia Gives
Tomorrow night is Fourth Friday in Paia. Every fourth Friday of the month, Paia has a town party where merchants stay open late and host special events and sales. Since it is the holiday season, local merchants will be having a special fourth Friday known as Paia Gives.
Local merchants will be donating a portion of their sales or holding raffles that will benefit local non-profits. Here is a list of some of the events and sales that merchants have planned. The list also includes details on the non-profits that each merchant will be supporting.
Paia Art Galleries
- Maui Hands – 84 Hana Hwy (579-9245) Maui Hands will donate a Scott Green metal turtle with a value of 143.00. The moneys collected will go to the Paia Youth Center. Donation tickets will sell for 5.00ea or 5 for 20.00.
- By the Bay – – 90 Hana Hwy (579-9777) Surfboard Art by Roxanne Broadbent – she will be painting in store- Jewelry Trunk Show by local artist Mario of Amat. Raising money for Maui Humane Society
Paia Beauty Services
- Grace Beauty – 62 Baldwin Ave (579-9779) We’ll be raising money for Morgan Malkovich…a local Maui girl that flew to Boston to have surgery and has been in the ICU there since August. Here’s a link to their blog.
- Biasa Rose -104 Hana Hwy (579-8602) Humane Society
- Hemp House -16 Baldwin Ave (579-8880) Maui Food Bank
- Imrie- Portion of Sales to benefit Humane Society
- Lilikoi – 18 Baldwin Ave (579-6055) Humane Society
- Lotus Heart Gifts – 151 Hana Hwy – – offering a 20% off sale and making a donation for 10% of our sales that night and a portion of sales from the month of December to Women Helping Women. Serving samples of fabulous new vegan ice cream.
- Mahina – 23 Baldwin Ave (579-9131) 20% of sales support Women Helping Women all day.
- Nuage Bleu – 76 Hana Hwy (579-9792) Starting December 1st we will be selling tickets (all proceeds go to A Keiki’s Dream) to win a giant mermaid doll valued at $175.00!
- Oceania – 120 Hana Hwy (579-6063) We will offer 25% off all day! Between 6 and 9pm, we will serve champagne to celebrate our grand opening. Making donations to support the Paia Youth and Cultural Center Stone Wave Skate Park
- Paia Trading Company – 106 Hana Hwy (579-9472) Appearance by the Gingerbread Man! Portion of Sales benefit Maui Shrine Club Transportation Fund, which pays for Maui children and their families to go to Shriners Hospital on Oahu for orthopedic or burn care.
- Pakaloha Bikinis – 151 Hana Hwy (579-8882) Pakaloha will donate a portion of the proceeds to the HASA sponsorship program…
Tamara Catz Boutique – 83 Hana Hwy (579-9184) Raising funds for Alexander Academy
- Wings – 71 Baldwin Ave (579-3110) Super awesome performance by “Flashdrive”, experimental electronica.
- Wine Corner – 149 Hana Hwy (579-8904) The Pa`ia Youth & Cultural Center will have a table set up next to The Wine Corner in front of the former Hana Highway Surf Shop. We will be raising funds for the completion of Stone Wave Skate Park Street Course. We will sell delicious baked goods made at the PYCC Pa`ia Bay Cafe, hot chocolate and hot cider. We will be selling perfect Xmas gifts- this years’ calendar by Cindy Camphell featuring all underwater photography and the cookbook produced through the PYCC Pa`ia Bay Cafe titled Our Hanai Plate. PYCC youth members and staff will be available to sign the cookbook and bring good cheer! PYCC will also raffle off for $5.00 per ticket a 42? bamboo longboard made by Aloha Skateboards, complete with carving trucks, risers and large soft red urethane carving wheels.
Paia Health & Wellness
- Northshore Pilates – 127 Hana Hwy- Haiku Boys and Girls Club
Paia Home Furnishings
- Indigo – 149 Hana Hwy (579-9199) RadiOpio KOPO 88.9 Paia Youth and Cultural Center’s Radio Station. With every $20 purchase, receive a ticket to enter you in special prize drawing.
- Pearl – 285 Hana Hwy (579-8899) Portion of Sales benefit Women Helping Women
- Charleys Celebrate Paia Fourth Friday at Charleys! Charleys, Q103 and Heineken presents – Nuff Sedd with DJ Boomshot $10 tickets
Paia Gives should be another great event. Finish your last minute Christmas Shopping, support local non-profits and have a good time!