Maui Real Estate Blog
Fourth Friday Paia -In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Tomorrow is Paia’s monthly Fourth Friday community party. Merchants will be open late, with many offering sales and/or entertainment. Here are some of the events scheduled for around town tomorrow evening.
Paia Art Galleries
- Maui Crafts Guild will feature print maker and ceramicist, Michi Itami, from March 23 through April 26 at 69 Hana Highway in Paia. You can meet the artist during her free reception and opening night on March 23 from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. Refreshments and live music will be part of the festivities at the store in conjunction with Paia Town’s Fourth Friday celebration.
- Maui Hands Paia is hosting the Girl Scouts from 5-8pm. Come by to view all their local artwork and stock up on your favorite girl scout cookies.
- Indigo Paia is the spot to hear great music by singer/songwriter, Miranda Ellis, from 6-9pm. Also, check out Shaka Pops selling gourmet popsicles made from local ingredients sold from a tricycle!
- Oceania Maui is offering 20% off Tahitian Pearl Jewelry between 5-9 pm
- Tamara Catz is featuring the work of Chenta Laury: “a dialogue with fiber” Her official opening is Saturday, but Fourth Friday attendees are lucky to preview her collection. “This body of small works is an exploration of the subtle elegant beauty of line, shape, and color – the building blocks of our natural world – as expressed through natural fibers.
Paia Grocery Stores
- Mana Foods: For March 23rd 4th Friday we will be having an Indian food demo inside at our tiki bar. Uma of Uma’s Spices will be cooking up one of her curry dishes and sampling her homegrown hot sauce. Very delicious stuff.
- Paia Bay Café has Simmer Street (Klaus Simmer and Bob Street) playing on Fourth Friday from 6:30 to 8:30.
- Charley’s Restaurant and Saloon is hosting Lia Live & The Kryptones for Fourth Friday
Here is a map of parking locations for the event in Paia. Arrive early as parking can get a little tight in town.