Maui Real Estate Blog
Fourth Friday Paia Tonight!
Our little town of Paia is having their monthly Fourth Friday celebration tonight. The shops and galleries will be staying open late with many businesses offering, food, refreshments, entertainment and sales! Here is an overview of what some of the shops, galleries, restaurants and assorted businesses have planned:
Paia Art Galleries
- Maui Crafts Guild – Fiama Von Schuetze, natural fiber artist, will be featured at her opening reception. There will live music by Upcountry Celtic, free refreshments inside the gallery, and a chance to meet the artist and view her latest works from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. Check out the only artist-owned and artist-operated cooperative on Maui! 69 Hana Hwy (579-9697)
- Maui Hands – By popular demand, artist Christine Halton is giving demonstrations of her wood burning and oil painting from 5 to 8. We will also offer wine and snacks. 84 Hana Hwy (579-9245)
- Turnbull Fine Art – Come watch a live sculpture demonstration by Christine Turnbull creating a lifesize little girl in the courtyard. 137 Hana Hwy (579-9385)
Paia Beauty Services
- Grace Beauty – Enjoy a beautiful harp perfomance while sampling pupus and sangria. 62 Baldwin Avenue (579-9779)
- Biasa Rose – Trunk Show featuring Maui Jewelry Designer, Stanette Kirchhoff, and a store sale on select items. 104 Hana Hwy (579-8602)
- Hemp House – Offering free samples of our Made On Maui HEMP INCENSE after 5 PM on Fourth Friday. 16 Baldwin Ave (579-8880)
- Indigo – DJ stylings and a brand new shipment! 149 Hana Hwy (579-9199)
- Moonbow Cabana – Featuring jewelry designer Cyndi Jay who will be making jewelry in the shop. Also having a sale on all of the handmade Moonbow Tropics jewelry in honor of Fourth Friday in Paia. 20 Baldwin Ave (579-8775)
- Moonbow Tropics – Sale on featured clothing. 36 Baldwin Ave (579-3131)
- Nuage Bleu – Annual Summer Sale starting on Fourth Friday, the 26th, through Sunday the 28th. On Fourth Friday we will be open til 8pm and serving champagne after 5pm. Join us for great discounts throughout the entire store! This is a sale not to be missed! 76 Hana Hwy (579-9792)
- Paia Style – Exhibition of painted artwork by Niel Ragsdale. 40 Baldwin Ave (575-7327)
- Paia Trading Company – Performance by “The Mill”, refreshments will be served. 106 Hana Hwy (579-9472)
- Pakaloha Bikinis – Bikini fashion show. 151 Hana Hwy (579-8882)
- Wings Hawaii – “After Hours Sale” from 6-8 pm. This sale will not be offered during the regular business day. So from 6-8pm the store will reopened for a 20% off sale throughout the store and 50% off of the sale rack. We have a ton of new swimwear from Honi Honi, our offshoot bikini line, Dal Costa, Posh Pua, Arie, and Kai Ulu that will also be part of the sale. 71 Baldwin Ave (579-3110)
- Agua de Floral-Live Hawaiian Music by Ainoa.
Paia Grocery/Wine Stores
- Mana Foods – From 5-8pm, Mana Foods will host a plate lunch benefit for the Paia Youth & Cultural Center featuring our award winning Thai Beef salad made from grass fed Molokai Beef, generously donated by Molokai Livestock Cooperative. We will also be serving Tofu Pad Thai, venison chili, rice and a beverage. From 6-8:30 Maui Preserved will be sampling out their products inside the store at our Tiki demo bar. 49 Baldwin Avenue (579-8078)
Paia Health & Wellness
- Northshore Pilates – “A Party Above the Poker Room” Live music featuring Id Thompson starting at 7. Vega jewelry trunk show from 6-9. Come by to take advantage of private pilates specials.
- Charley’s – Come end your night dancing to local band, “The Neverminds”. 142 Hana Hwy (579-9453)
- Flatbread Pizza – Joli the Clown will be here to make her wonderful balloon art. 89 Hana Hwy (579-8989)
- Moana Café – “Reciprocal Alchemy” and improvisational jazz duo featuring belly dancing is performing from 7-9pm. 71 Baldwin Ave (579-9999)
Paia Surf Shops
- Hana Hwy Surf – We are having a BAKE SALE! Fundraiser for Hana Hwy Surf’s Lau Lau Grom Surf Team!! 5:00pm-7:00pm Live Ukulele Music!! Homemade Baked Goodies!! Support da Keiki!! 149 Hana Hwy (579-8999)
- Sailboards Maui – Buy 1 housebrand T-shirt, get second at 1/2 price.
22 Baldwin (579-8431)
In addition to the list above, the Paia Courtyard at 151 Hana Highway will have DJ Ray Masters performing from 6-9 PM. Fourth Friday is a fun event that is growing in popularity with each month. Support local merchants and have a good time too!