Haiku Country Estates
Haiku Country Estates is a small subdivision of two plus acre, agriculturally zoned lots. The neighborhood was established in the late 1980s. The homes in the subdivisions were built between the late 1980s through the early 2000s.
Haiku Country Estates at a Glance
- Seventeen lot subdivision
- Established in the late 1980s
- Homes built between the late 1980s and early 2000s.
- Lots are 2+ acres with agricultural zoning
- A number of homes in the neighborhood have attached ohanas
- Located roughly 18 minutes from Paia, 7 minutes from Makawao and 7 minutes from the Haiku Cannery
- Less than 15 minutes drive to Seabury Hall, Waldorf High School, Montessori and Carden Academy
- Located at about 1,100 feet elevation
Haiku Country Estates is a very small neighborhood. As a result, there aren’t always homes in the neighborhood listed for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you are interested in Windward Estates, but you aren’t seeing any listings below. We would be happy to notify you when a home becomes available.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Haiku Country Estates, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.