Location, convenience, tranquility and a nice climate zone distinguish the Haiku Mauka subdivision. Developed in the early 1990s, this subdivision consists of approximately 40 lots of 2 or more acres.
Haiku Mauka Overview
- The neighborhood is located between Maliko Gulch and Giggle Hill (Fourth Division Marine Park). Being walking distance to the Park and its playground, picnic areas and fields is a really nice feature of the neighborhood.
- Owners appreciate the quiet streets that lack through traffic making it an ideal place to walk.
- Homes in the neighborhood that are on or close to Maliko Gulch offer views of the West Maui Mountains and the ocean.
- Own a horse? The two acre lots tend to be mostly usable. The Tom Morrow Equestrian Center is located nearby next to Fourth Division Marine Park.
- The location in Haiku is pretty ideal. You are just five minutes up Kokomo Road from the Haiku Town Center. That means quick access to great restaurants like Nuka and Colleen’s. You will also find yoga, fitness centers, grocery stores and more. Makawao town is less than 10 minutes away. Paia Town is less than 20 minutes away.
- Access is another advantage for this area of Haiku. During the winter time, Paia’s single traffic light can be a choke point for traffic. You can access this area conveniently without going through Paia by coming up Haleakala Highway and driving through Hali’imaile.
- In the current market, Haiku Mauka Homes range in value from the $900,000s to over $2,000,000.
Scroll down to find the current inventory of Haiku Mauka Homes for Sale.
Haiku Mauka is a relatively small subdivision. It doesn’t always have homes listed for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you might be interested Haiku Mauka, but you aren’t seeing any listings below. We would be happy to notify you when a property becomes available.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a property, please contact the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or by email. We look forward to being of assistance.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.