Haiku Town Acres is one of the newest agricultural subdivisions in Haiku. The 42 lot subdivision first came to market in 2018 as vacant land offerings. The bulk of the lots sold shortly after coming to market. At this point, all of the original developer lots sold out long ago. You will occasionally see lots come on the market as resales. More often than not, the resales are CPR lots.
Haiku Town Acres proved to be a popular offering with prospective buyers. Location is a huge reason why. It is located right behind Haiku Town and popular North Shore restaurants like Nuka and Colleen’s. Other nearby amenities include Haiku Grocery and fitness centers. World renowned Ho’okipa Beach Park is less than 10 minutes away.
Haiku Town Acres at a Glance
- 42 Agriculturally zoned lots
- Most lots are 2-3 acres in size.
- Ocean, mountain or gulch views on most lots in the subdivision.
- Roughly 60% or more of the lots went through the CPR process.
- Haiku Town is minutes away. Makawao and Paia are less than 15 minutes drive.
- There are coqui frogs in the neighborhood.
To date, this is not a high turnover neighborhood for single family homes. You will find any active home listings below. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if this neighborhood is of interest, but you aren’t finding anything for sale. We would be happy to let you know when something new comes to market.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.