Tonight is First Friday in Wailuku. This street party is a very popular event for local residents and even some visitors thanks to the good music, good food and good times on hand. This month, First Friday will have a little more holiday flair. Market Street is closed to vehicle traffic at 5:30 with events planned from 6:00Here are some of the events planned for tonight’s First Friday.
- Christmas Parade, Santa with Maui Cheer Babes and Wailuku Council member Mike Victorino, Vineyard Street, 6:00 PM
- Na Leo Lani O Maui, Maui Thing Stage 6:30 PM
- Gene Argel and Ohana, Cafe O Lei 6:00 PM
- Joel Katz Hawaiian Steel Guitar and Lily, Banyan Tree Park, 6:00 PM
- Live Christmas Carolers from Victorian England, Iao Theater from 5:30-6:30
- Visibly Shaken, Main Street Promenade, 6:30 PM
- Andy Kaina & Old School, Live Music at Chris Hart & Partners Parking Lot, Vineyard St.
- A Christmas Carol, Maui Onstage, Iao Theater 7:30 PM
- Hawaiian Christmas Wreath Sale, Hawaiian Food & Fresh Kulolo & Poi, Victor Pellegrino Book Signing “Uncle Kawaiola’s Dream”, Native Intelligence
- Beer Garden: Na Leo Kako’o, Benefiting Hawaiian Immersion Kula Kaiapuni
- Keiki Activities at the Pono…Do What is Right Store?
- Exhale! at Body Alive Yoga with a Christmas Card Art Show.
There will also be food specials and sales at assorted restaurants and merchants around town.