Maui Real Estate Blog
Holiday First Friday Wailuku
Tonight is First Friday in Wailuku. This street party is a very popular event for local residents and even some visitors thanks to the good music, good food and good times on hand. This month, First Friday will have a little more holiday flair. Market Street is closed to vehicle traffic at 5:30 with events planned from 6:00Here are some of the events planned for tonight’s First Friday.
- Christmas Parade, Santa with Maui Cheer Babes and Wailuku Council member Mike Victorino, Vineyard Street, 6:00 PM
- Na Leo Lani O Maui, Maui Thing Stage 6:30 PM
- Gene Argel and Ohana, Cafe O Lei 6:00 PM
- Joel Katz Hawaiian Steel Guitar and Lily, Banyan Tree Park, 6:00 PM
- Live Christmas Carolers from Victorian England, Iao Theater from 5:30-6:30
- Visibly Shaken, Main Street Promenade, 6:30 PM
- Andy Kaina & Old School, Live Music at Chris Hart & Partners Parking Lot, Vineyard St.
- A Christmas Carol, Maui Onstage, Iao Theater 7:30 PM
- Hawaiian Christmas Wreath Sale, Hawaiian Food & Fresh Kulolo & Poi, Victor Pellegrino Book Signing “Uncle Kawaiola’s Dream”, Native Intelligence
- Beer Garden: Na Leo Kako’o, Benefiting Hawaiian Immersion Kula Kaiapuni
- Keiki Activities at the Pono…Do What is Right Store?
- Exhale! at Body Alive Yoga with a Christmas Card Art Show.
There will also be food specials and sales at assorted restaurants and merchants around town. If you can’t make First Friday, you can keep an eye on the proceedings via the Wailuku cam. Have a great First Friday!