The Honua Kai Resort consists of forty beachfront acres with two towers of condos and a third phase of town homes forthcoming. The development has been tremendously popular since it first came to market. With new construction, heaps of amenities and a quality location it has become a favorite for both condo buyers and vacationers. Honua Kai Condos for Sale have seen significant demand.
Honua Kai Hoku Lani and Konea Overview
- The two existing towers at Honua Kai are the Konea and the Hoku Lani. Both towers are ten stories tall.
- The Hoku Lani has 318 units and the Konea has 309 condo units.
- The condos in the the two towers include studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom floor plans.
- The three bedroom floor plans include some of the largest in Ka’anapali with some well over 2,000 square feet of living space.
- Honua Kai offers an impressive 3-acre aquatic network of pools that includes five hot tubs, a waterslide, waterfalls, a shallow pool with a sandy beach, and a children’s area with fountains for play.
- Other amenities include barbecue areas, a fitness center, a deli, a convenience store, concierge services, a hotel style front desk area, and a spa.
- Duke’s Beach house offers beachfront dining with a second restaurant rumored to be forthcoming in the Konea Tower.
- Honua Kai allows vacation rentals. It consistently sees some of the highest rental demand in Hawaii.
Luana Garden Villas
Luana Garden Villas is the final phase of Honua Kai Resort. This portion of the resort will consist of 72 units spread over 18 two-story buildings.
- The 18 buildings will be separated into three separate enclaves. Each enclave will have its own pool area.
- Each building will have four units.
- All units will include three bedrooms and three bathrooms with over 2,000 square feet of living space plus generous lanai areas.
- The floor plans will all be open concept.
- New Developer offerings are all being sold fully furnished.
- As of Spring 2019, there are still new developer offerings available.
- Construction is well underway with no firm estimated date of completion.
Scroll down below to see the current inventory of Honua Kai Condos for Sale.
Interested in market trends? Check out the recent sales statistics for Honua Kai.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.