Maui Real Estate Blog
Honua Kai Update
Billy has spoken with the local Intrawest Project manager and one other Intrawest contact over the past few weeks. Here is what he has learned.
– Intrawest will utilize both its own internal sales force and the brokerage community for sales of Honua Kai. They will not have one particular local brokerage firm who represents them. The Intrawest sales arm is called Playground.
– Honua Kai will most likely be holding an orientation for Realtors in the end of August. At this orientation they will discuss floor plans, availability, timing and most likely provide some of their marketing materials.
– The preliminary timeline looks like Intrawest will begin taking reservations for Honua Kai on or around October 1 for Phase 1. They will most likely offer 200 units in the first condominium tower. They may release the entire 315 units, depending on demand.
– Intrawest intends to finalize pricing, HOA dues etc. for Honua Kai in the October to December timeframe.
– Finally, both Intrawest representatives that I spoke with emphasized that â€œflexibilityâ€ on the buyers part is the best thing they can recommend. They are anticipating very strong demand.
Intrawest is a world class developer responsible for some major resort developments including Whistler Resort in British Columbia, Sandestin Resort in Florida, Montelago Village in Las Vegas and many others. For more information about Intrawest go to http://www.intrawest.com/.
We intend to provide as much information at possible to interested parties as it comes available. If you would like us to provide you with updates regarding Honua Kai please Contact us today.