Ho’olea Terrace Overview
- Built between 2010 and 2013 by Stanford Carr Development
- There are 174 units spread over 29 buildings.
- Each building has six units with three different floor plans.
- The largest floor plans are the exterior ground floor units that bookend the building. They have three bedrooms, two bathrooms, 953 square feet of living space and a lanai area.
- There are two second floor units in each building. They offer the second largest interior living area with 754 square feet of living space. However, these units do not have a lanai area. They include two bedrooms, one full bath and one half bath.
- The ground floor interior units include 751 square feet of living space and two bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms. Like the larger three bedroom ground floor units, these units also include a lanai.
- Ho’olea Terrace is traditionally the most affordable condo development in Kehalani.
- Like the rest of Kehalani, a convenient location is a big part of the appeal of Ho’olea Terrace. The condos are minutes from downtown Wailuku, Maui Memorial Hospital, UH Maui College, the Maui Arts and Cultural Center and much more.
- The condos do allow pets.
- County Zoning and association rules prohibit vacation rentals.
Scroll down below to see the current inventory of Ho’olea Terrace Condos for Sale.
Check out the recent sales statistics for Ho’olea Terrace to get a sense of market trends in the development.
Please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message if you have questions or wish to discuss a listing. We will be happy to help.
Properties on this site include Land Tenure information on their detail listing pages.