Ho’olei was built between 2007 and 2008, the tail end of the last boom market. It is a testament to the quality of this property that it sold well during the doldrums of the last real estate downturn. Resale units remain in demand due to its location, amenities and the spacious, well appointed units.
Ho’olei Attributes and Amenities
- There are 120 condos spread over 20 buildings on 30 acres.
- The development is across the street from the Grand Wailea and surrounded on three sides by the Wailea Blue Golf Course.
- Ho’olei has three floor plans. All of the floor plans are two stories and include three bedrooms.
- Each unit comes with a one car garage and an internal elevator.
- Units have spacious lanais with barbecues.
- Large pocket sliders open the living room to the covered lanai creating a great indoor/outdoor living environment.
- Kitchens are spacious, well designed and include quality Snaidero cabinetry and top quality appliances.
- Ho’olei is gated and features 24 hour security.
- There are two whirlpool spas.
- There is a well appointed fitness center.
- Owners have access to concierge services.
- Owners also have the right to apply for membership at the Grand Wailea’s Kulana program. The program gives access to the Grand’s pool and other resort amenities. It also provides for discounted spa treatments and discounted food and beverage.
Ho’olei does allow vacation rentals. There are a variety of rental program options for owners including a rental program through the Grand Wailea. The rental programs are a nice option if you want to offset some of your costs.
Pricing in the complex is dictated largely by size of the unit and location. The development is terraced with the highest terrace offering the biggest views. As a result, the top terrace tends to get the highest premium for pricing.
Scroll down below to see the current inventory of active listings at Ho’olei.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.