Ilima is one of the newest neighborhoods in Kehalani. Towne Island Homes developed the neighborhood between 2019 and 2020. With 50 homes, it is one of the smaller subdivisions within Kehalani.
Ilima at Kehalani Overview
- Towne development offered six floor plans in Ilima. Four of the floor plans are single level plans. The other floor plans are two story.
- All four of the single level floor plans offer three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a two car garage. They ranged in size from 1,391 square feet of living space to 1,638 square feet of living space.
- The two story floor plans included a three bedroom, two bathroom and a three bedroom, two and a half bathroom configuration. Both of these floor plans came with a two car garage. Interior living space for the two floor plans are 1,744 and 1,998 respectively.
- Some of the more notable features common across all floor plans include nine foot ceilings, corian countertops, separate laundry rooms and covered lanais.
- Most lots in the neighborhood range between 5,000 and 9,000 square feet.
- Views from the neighborhood vary based on location within the neighborhood. That said, all homes are likely to have a view of at least one of the North Shore coastline, the West Maui Mountains and Haleakala.
- As with all Kehalani neighborhoods, location is a strong selling point of this development. It is minutes from downtown Wailuku and a whole lot of other amenities in Central Maui.
Ilima at Kehalani Homes for Sale
Scroll down to see the current inventory of Ilima at Kehalani Homes for Sale. As a newer development, there may not be too many resales on the market. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team if you aren’t finding any current listings. We would be happy to notify you of any new listings that come to market or direct you to other neighborhoods with comparable homes.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.