As the name implies, Ka’anapali Hillside is located on a hill overlooking the Ka’anapali Resort. The development looks West towards the ocean and the neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai. The beach and other resort amenities are just a few minutes drive from the neighborhood.
- Most lots in the subdivision range between 10,000 and 12,000 square feet. There are a few outliers over 13,000 square feet and a couple of homes built on double lots.
- Construction dates for homes in the subdivision range between the mid 80s to the mid 2000s. The bulk of the homes are from the 80s and 90s.
- Many homes in the neighborhood offer ocean views. The breadth of the view depends on neighboring properties and vegetation.
- The price point for homes tends to be lower than other Ka’anapali Subdivisions.
- Ka’anapali Hillside is not a gated subdivision.
- Association rules and county zoning restrictions prohibit vacation rentals.
Check out the recent statistics for Ka’anapali Hillside.
Scroll down below for the current inventory of Ka’anapali Hillside Homes for Sale.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in The Summit Ka’anapali, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message.
Recent Sales Statistics for Ka’anapali Hillside Homes
Ka’anapali Hillside is a small market. As with all small markets, swings in statistics don’t always reflect changes in market values. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team to talk to an agent about current market conditions in the neighborhood.