Kai Malu Wailea is a townhome style condominium development built in 2007. With spacious three bedroom homes, nice community amenities and a convenient location within the Wailea Resort, Kai Malu condos are a great option for residents or second home owners.
- Kai Malu consists of 150 duplex style town homes.
- The development spans over 25 acres.
- The Wailea Blue Golf Course abuts against the property on the East and South sides of the development.
- There are two three bedroom, two and a half bath floor plans in the development. They range in size between 1,796 and 1,852 square feet of living space. Each unit comes with a two car garage.
- Some of the individual town homes have a small pool and/or spa off the back lanai.
- The neighborhood has an impressive common area with a 70 foot long infinity edge pool boasting big ocean, mountain and neighbor island views. There is also a fitness area and a small library.
- Values in the neighborhood tend to be driven primarily by views. Condos on the top or bottom of the neighborhood tend to have the best ocean views. The condos that overlook the Old Blue Golf Course and the ocean also attract premium prices.
- Kai Malu prohibits vacation rentals.
Scroll down to see the current inventory of Kai Malu Condos for Sale.
Interested in recent market trends? Check out the recent statistics for Kai Malu.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Kai Malu Wailea, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Recent Kai Malu Statistics
As with many condo developments, statistics for Kai Malu can be somewhat deceiving. Changes in median price and average cost per square foot may not always reflect changes in values. While the size and finishing of units at Kai Malu tend to be similar, there is a pretty big difference in views. The biggest views may attract a substantial premium. A number of good view units sold in the year may bump up medium and average prices. A higher number of lesser view units tend to medium and average prices down. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team to talk to an agent about recent market trends in Kai Malu.