The largest subdivision within the overall planned community of Kehalani is Kaimana. It also happens to be one of the oldest subdivisions and one of the most accessible neighborhoods from a pricing standpoint if you want to own a single family home in Kehalani.
About The Neighborhood
- C Brewer Homes developed the subdivision over a four year period between 1995 and 1998.
- There are 179 homes in the neighborhood.
- The developer offered both single level and two story floor plans.
- Single level floor plans include 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. Interior living space of the single level floor plans range from 1,185 square feet to 1,192 square feet.
- The two story floor plans include both 3 bedroom, 2 bath; 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom and 4 bedroom, 3 bath options. All two story floor plans include a 2 car garage. Interior living area ranges between 1,468-1,628 square feet of interior living space.
- Lot sizes range between 3,598 square feet to just over 5,000 square feet.
- Homes in the subdivision offer mountain views. A handful of homes also have limited ocean views.
Kaimana at Kehalani Homes for Sale
Scroll down to see the current inventory of Kaimana at Kehalani homes for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you have questions or to arrange a showing of the properties. If you aren’t finding any listings, that means there is nothing active on the MLS at this time. We would be happy to notify you if a new listing comes to market or suggest other neighborhoods that might be similar.