Ke Ali’i Kai offers quality homes is a desirable Kihei neighborhood within walking distance of the beach. The quality homes and ideal location make Ke Ali’i Kai Homes a desirable option for South Maui home buyers.
Ke Ali’i Kai Overview
- The neighborhood consists of 95 lots.
- Lots range in size from 6,500 square feet to 13,000 square feet.
- Towne Homes developed the neighborhood in the early 2000s.
- They offered seven different floor plans including one story and two story options.
- The association rules allow for both attached and detached ohanas.
- CCRs and an architectural design and landscape committee ensure a well maintained neighborhood.
- Kamaole Beach Park I is just a short walk down the hill from the neighborhood.
- South Kihei Road offers dining and shopping options within walking distance.
- Golfers will appreciate the proximity to Maui Nui Golf Course with three other Wailea courses located within ten minutes drive.
- Kamali’i Elementary is right across the street from the development.
Check out the recent sales statistics for Ke Ali’i Kai.
Scroll down below for the current inventory of Ke Ali’i Kai Homes for Sale.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a home listed in Ke Ali’i Kai, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message.
Recent Sales Statistics for Ke Ali’i Kai
Sales volume for Ke Ali’i Kai tends to be relatively low. There is also a healthy range in values due to differences in view, location, home size and the presence of an ohana. Combine those factors and average and median price can fluctuate due to the composition of the inventory sold. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team to talk to an agent about recent market trends for the neighborhood.