Another one of the newer developments in Kehalani. D.R. Horton built this neighborhood in 2017 and 2018. For those that prefer newer construction without going through the building process, this neighborhood might be worth a look.
About The Neighborhood
- Originally named Alohilani, the subdivision went through a name change after the state told the developer that the name was not available.
- There are 82 homes in the neighborhood.
- There are four different floor plans including two single level floor plans, and two two story floor plans.
- The single story floor plans both offer 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with attached 2 car garages. They are 1,502 and 1,521 square feet respectively in size.
- As with other D.R. Horton developments in the area, the two story floor plans came had a primary option of 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with attached 2 car garages. Original buyers had the option of a larger second story with a fourth bedroom and an additional half or full bathroom. The size of the two story floor plans range between 1,646 and 1,860 square feet respectively.
- Lot sizes in the neighborhood range between 4,200 and 12,000 square feet with a handful of larger lots.
- At a bare minimum, homes in the neighborhood have nice West Maui mountain views. Depending on location and orientation, some homes also have ocean views.
Ke’alohilani Homes for Sale
As a newer development, Ke’alohilani does not see a ton of resales. Scroll down to see current Ke’alohilani real estate listings. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if there are no active listings. We would be happy to let you know when new listings come to market, or we can suggest some other similar neighborhoods with active inventory.