Location and comparative value help to distinguish this South Kihei Neighborhood. This one street subdivision is minutes from all kinds of amenities and great beaches. While Keawakapu Views is located on the door step of Wailea, homes in the subdivision tend to sell for much less than nearby Wailea Subdivisions. It is no wonder why Keawakapu Views Homes tend to sell quickly
Keawakapu Views Overview
- Originally developed in the mid 1990s with the majority of homes built between 1994 and 2003. A handful of homes were built on the last remaining vacant lots over the last few years.
- Looking for a one story floor plan? This is your neighborhood. All but a few homes in the neighborhood are one level.
- Lot sizes in the neighborhood range between 7,500 and 10,000 square feet.
- CCRs ensure a well maintained neighborhoood.
- The neighborhood is just a few minutes walk from the North end of Keawakapu Beach.
- Looking for a bite to eat or a sunset cocktail? Three Palms Bar and Grill and Sarento’s are two beachfront dining options within a few minutes walk.
Check out the recent sales statistics for Keawakapu Views.
Scroll down below for the current inventory of Keawakapu Views Homes for Sale.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a home listed in Keawakapu Views, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. Due to they fact that it is a relatively small neighborhood, there will be times when there are no active listings in the subdivision. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you aren’t seeing any listings, but you think Keawakapu Views would be a good fit. We would be happy to notify you when new inventory comes on the market.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.