The Kilohana area consists of three Kihei subdivisions right on the border of the Wailea Resort. Kilohana Hema, Kilohana Waena and Kilohana Ridge offer quality homes in a great location just up the hill from beautiful Keawakapu Beach. They tend to sell for lower prices than comparable homes in nearby Wailea subdivisions. Savvy buyers hone in on these neighborhoods meaning that Kilohana homes tend to sell quickly.
Kilohana Ridge Overview
- Originally developed by Towne Homes in 2003.
- The developer offered 12 different home models with both one and two bedroom floor plans. Owners developed a few larger custom homes that mirrored the aesthetics of model homes.
- The model floor plans range in size between 1,500 ad 2,600 square feet of living space.
- Two story homes towards the top of the subdivision offer good ocean views.
- Owners appreciate the easy walk across the street to Keawakapu Beach for a swim, stroll or bite to eat at one of the two beachfront restaurants.
- CCRs ensure a well maintained neighborhood.
Kilohana Waena At a Glance
- Kilohana Waena is a 31 lot subdivision for custom homes.
- The bulk of the lots sold between 2010 and 2014.
- Most lots range between 7,500 and 14,000 square feet. There is one larger lot of over 25,000 square feet.
- Not many homes have sold to date. The homes that sold were pretty substantial ranging in size between 2,500 and 5,300 square feet.
- A number of lots have yet to be developed.
- Like the other Kilohana neighborhoods, the location is outstanding. Keawakapu Beach is just across South Kihei Road. Wailea’s amenities are just a short drive.
Kilohana Hema Overview
- A neighborhood of 29 lots for custom homes.
- It includes a smaller gated enclave with six homesites called Ali’i Lani Estates.
- Most lots range from 7,400 square feet to 11,000 square feet with a couple larger lots of over 20,000 square feet.
- Homes built in the neighborhood tend to be substantial. The smallest home sold to date was 2,700 square feet while the largest was over 5,000 square feet.
- The neighborhood is located right across from a beach access onto the golden sands of Keawakapu.
Check out the recent sales statistics for the Kilohana area.
Scroll down below for the current inventory of Kilohana Homes for Sale.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a home listed in Kilohana, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message.
Recent Sales Statistics for Kilohana Homes
We typically provide these stats with something of a caveat. Small samples of homes sold can lead to fluctuations in the statistics driven more by the inventory sold than changes in value in the market. With the Kilohana Area, the potential to skew the numbers is particularly high. All three subdivisions are quite nice, but the range of homes built is substantial. We are opting to leave out the customary median and average sales price charts. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team to talk directly to an agent about recent market trends.