Kuau Plaza is located one mile to the East of downtown Paia just around the corner from Mama’s Fish House. Due to recent changes in county rules, it is for all intents and purposes the one place where you can legally vacation rent on Maui’s North Shore as soon as you take possession. As a result, Kuau Plaza Condos for sale are seeing increasing market demand.
- Kuau Plaza is a 30 unit, three story condo complex built in 1972.
- The 1.046 acre parcel is one block from Mama’s Beach.
- There are 24 units with one bedroom and one bath. The one bedrooms have 570 square feet of interior living space and an 80 square foot lanai.
- There are six units with two bedrooms and two baths. The two bedrooms have 797 square feet of interior living space with 103 square feet of lanai space.
- Kuau Plaza is popular with vacationers who like ocean sports. Ho’okipa Beach Park is just minutes away. There are other surf and windsurfing options off of Kuau Point.
- Nearby Paia town offers shopping, restaurants, a great health food store and yoga studios.
Scroll down below to see the current inventory of Kuau Plaza condos for sale. It is worth noting that this is a small condo complex. There are periods of time when there will be no inventory. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team if the development is interesting, but there are no active listings. We would be happy to let you know when a new listing comes on the market.
If you are interested in recent market conditions in the development, check out the recent Kuau Plaza stats.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Kuau Plaza, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.