Lanikeha is the newest subdivision in the Ka’anapali Resort. The gated community overlooks Ka’anapali Beach, the Au’au channel and the Island of Lanai.
- Lanikeha is part of Ka’anapali Golf Estates
- The neighborhood spreads over 110 acres.
- There are 136 home sites ranging from 9,500 square feet to over an acre.
- Some of the lots in the neighborhood abut against the Ka’anapali Kai golf course.
- The neighborhood club house includes a lounge, an entertainment room with kitchen facilities and a fitness area. There is also a large infinity edge swimming pool with a spa.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Lanikeha Ka’anapali, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Recent Lanikeha Statistics
Lanikeha does not see a huge transaction volume on an annual basis. Combine low sales with a fairly broad range in prices, and you are likely to see fluctuations in median and average price driven by more than just market values. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team to talk to an agent for a more in depth discussion of recent market trends in Lanikeha.