Makali’i at Wailea is one of Maui’s newest condo developments. Construction and occupancy of units should be completed by the end of 2021. This development is notable for its mid-century modern architectural influences. Abundant glass lets in natural light and maximizes views.
Makali’i at a Glance
- There are 17 four unit buildings located on 9.346 acres.
- The property is located Mauka (uphill) from the Fairmont Kealani.
- There are two 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plans and two 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom floor plans.
- Units have abundant lanai and courtyard space for outdoor living.
- Each unit has a one or two car garage.
- Community amenities include gated access and the Makali’i Resident’s Club. The club has an infinity pool, gym, locker rooms, and sauna. There are also barbecues and social spaces for residents to enjoy.
- The property is a short walk to Polo Beach and the Wailea Beach Walk.
- Numerous other Wailea area amenities and attractions are within walking distance or a short drive.
- Zoning and AOAO Rules prohibit vacation rentals.
- Owners allowed up to two pets.
Developer offerings at Makali’i at Wailea are sold out. At this point, resales are rare. If there are any current listings, you will find them below. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team if you don’t see any condos for sale. We would be happy to notify you when new listings come to market.