Makawao Ranch Acres
Makawao Ranch Acres is a good sized subdivision located close to downtown Makawao. Established in the early 1970s, most homes were constructed in the middle 1970s through middle 1980s. Lot sizes range from about 6,000 square feet to about 12,000 square feet with a few larger outliers. Lots over 7,500 square feet are ohana eligible.
Ranch Acres In Brief
- Walking distance to downtown Makawao and Eddie Tam Park
- Walking Distance to Iao Intermediate School
- Public Transportation at the bottom of the neighborhood
- Lots typically between 6,000-12,000 square feet
- Mix of single family residences, single family residences with attached ohanas and single family residences with detached ohanas
- Recent sales have ranged from the mid $500,000s to the mid $700,000s
- Variability in prices relates to quality of improvements, the presence or absence of ohanas, lot size and views
There aren’t always homes on the market in this neighborhood. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you are interested in Makawao Ranch Acres, but you aren’t seeing any listings below. We would be happy to notify you when a property becomes available.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Makawao Ranch Acres, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.