Maui Real Estate Blog
Makawao Town Party Tonight!
Makawao is hosting their monthly town party tonight. Every third Friday of the month, the merchants stay open late, offer sales and refreshments, musical entertainment and more. This month’s theme is Makawao Goes Surfing. While located Upcountry at a higher elevation, many Makawao residents have strong ties to the ocean whether they be cultural, recreational or even vocational.
Specific to this month’s Makawao Town Party Theme, life-sized whale tails will be on display from the Whale Trust, a “dry-land” surf clinic will be provided by The Butterfly Effect, and The Eazy will be playing their island-inspired tunes at Center Stage. Here are some of the other activities planned by local merchants.
- Paragon Salon presents Presents Dj DASnfx. Come enjoy delicious food vendors, great shopping & dancing! January 20th from 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- ON CORE Studio www.oncorestudio.com shows appreciation for Maui’s amazing outdoors by helping to raise money in support the Nature Conservancy. Whlie “Makawao Goes Surfing,” stay warm and relaxed at ON CORE Studio as we partner with Celeste Merk to create a cozy amethyst crystal biomat lounge. Ride the energy waves; enjoy the warmth, groovy music and amazing biomat experience at the ON CORE Studio Bio Mat Lounge. Celest Merk will be available to answer questions. Lehua VanderVeld will be hanging out in life coaching corner. Get the New Year off to an amazing start. Lehua will be offering complimentary 30 minute Wellness Coaching consultations at On Core Studio from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. To sign up, please call 280-0994 or email Lehuahana@gmail.com
- The Little Tibet Store is having a Sale with 15% off all Modern Jewelry and 10% off Antiques. Music by Maesyn!!
- Antique Boutique invites you to join us for light refreshments and to participate in a raffle drawing that will help support a local charity. The winner will receive a gift certificate. We also will be offering 15% off our silk scarves by: Tolani.
- Market Fresh Bistro will have tapas and wine from 6-8ish.
- Viewpoints Gallery will be open and displaying their Celebration of Hawai’i 2012
These are just some of the events and activities on tap for Makawao town tonight. Check out the parking map below to help find a space. Better yet, car pool and arrive early!