Maui Ranch Estates
Maui Ranch Estates is a subdivision of two acre plus lots in Haiku. Zoning allows for the potential for attached or detached ohanas. The area offers lush vegetation thanks to abundant rainfall.
Maui Ranch Estates in a Nutshell
- Neighborhood originally established in the 1970s.
- Home construction was gradual with homes built in the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
- There are over 75 lots in the neighborhood.
- The neighborhood is about 20 minutes from Paia and 15 minutes from Ho’okipa Beach Park.
- Lots are typically 2-3 acres and zoned agricultural
- Some homes have ohanas
Maui Ranch Estates is a large subdivisions by Haiku standards, but there aren’t always homes in the subdivision listed for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you are interested in Ranch Estates, but you aren’t seeing any listings below. We would be happy to notify you when a home becomes available.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Ranch Estates, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Properties on this site include Land Tenure information on their detail listing pages.