One of the most established neighborhoods in Kehalani, local contractor Spencer Homes built Nanea at Kehalani between 1998 and 2000. Considering the age of the neighborhood, it sees surprisingly few transactions.
- The neighborhood consists of 80 homes.
- Lot sizes in the neighborhood range from just over 6,000 square feet to just over 9,000 square feet.
- The vast majority of the homes in the neighborhood are single level.
- The living areas of homes at the time of construction ranged between 1,144 and 1,712 square feet. Most homes were 3 beds/2 baths or 4 beds, 2.5 bathrooms. A number of owners built additions over the years so there are some bigger homes in the neighborhood.
- Homes in Nanea offer views of the nearby West Maui Mountains.
Nanea at Kehalani Homes for Sale
Scroll down to see any active listings in Nanea at Kehalani. As mentioned above, this neighborhood sees surprisingly few resales. Contact the Maui Real Estate Team if you would like us to notify you about new listings in the neighborhood of for suggestions on other comparable communities in Central Maui.