Maui Real Estate Blog
New York, Paris, London, Tokyo…Makawao?
There are so many attributes at 3035 Baldwin Avenue from the spectacular views, to the thoughtful design and construction, the privacy, the trails, the agriculture, the additional lot allocations etc. that it is easy to perhaps overlook one of the most outstanding features of all.
Situated at the epicenter of Maui, it is hard to find a more convenient location for a private estate on Maui.
- 2 minutes and .5 mile to Montessori of Maui
- 3 minutes and 1.2 miles to Makawao Elementary School
- 4 minutes and 1.5 miles to Makawao town
- 6 minutes and 2.4 miles to Seabury Hall
- 11 minutes and 5.4 miles to Haiku town
- 14 minutes and less than 5 miles to Makawao forest Mountain Biking
- 15 minutes and 6 miles to Paia town
- 17 minutes to Baldwin Beach Park
- 17 minutes and 7 miles to Hookipa Beach Park
- 18 minutes and 10.5 miles to Kahului Airport
- 36 minutes and 28.7 miles to Keawakapu Beach
- 67 minutes and 29.8 miles to Haleakala Summit
- 75 minutes and 44.1 miles to Honolua Bay
- 110 minutes and 42.2 miles to Travaasa, Hana
- Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and Seattle – Approximately 6 hours
- Tokyo – < 12 hours
- New York 14 hours
- Paris – 20 hours
Whether is be cycling, surf, snorkeling, school, sushi, shopping or more…3035 Baldwin Ave. So Close and Yet So Private.
This property is no longer for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team for assistance with other properties on Maui.