North Shore Village is a small neighborhood located just to the East of Downtown Paia. Easy access to Paia Town and the Beach combine with low maintenance properties to create a great North Shore lifestyle opportunity.
North Shore Village Paia Might be a Good Fit If…
- You desire “walkability”. This community is a very short walk from downtown Paia. Get groceries at Mana Foods. Grab dinner at the original Paia Fish Market, Cafe Des Amis, Flatbread Pizza or one of the town’s many other restaurants. Grab a Coffee at Paia Bay Coffee. Walk to Paia Bay for a Surf. All of these options are just a few minutes away on your own two feet.
- You don’t want to spend a lot of time maintaining your yard. The average lot size is only 4,000 square feet. If you prioritize going to the beach on the weekends over tending the yard, this is a good spot.
- You want to be close to the waves. Ho’okipa Beach Park is about a mile to the East. Paia Bay is within walking distance.
- You want a neighborhood without a lot of through traffic. Hoku Place is the only street in the neighborhood and it is a loop. With only 23 neighbors, the streets are pretty quiet.
This Neighborhood Might Not Work for You If…
- You want a big lot. As mentioned above, the lots average around 4,000 square feet.
- Quiet and privacy is paramount. Small lots mean close neighbors. Proximity to the Fire Station means you may also hear the occasional siren.
- A big house is important. The homes in the neighborhood range between 1,112 and 1,257 square feet.
- You want or need a single level home. All homes in the neighborhood are two stories.
North Shore Village Overview
- Built in 2003
- The development includes 24 residences.
- Two of the homes twenty-four are stand alone residences. The other twenty-two are attached at the garage to one of the neighbors.
- Floor plans have either 3 bedrooms and 2 baths or 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. All homes have a one car garage
- There is a small grassy park area in the center of the neighborhood.
If there is anything actively listed for sale in North Shore Village, you would find it below. That said, the small number of homes and the appeal of the neighborhood means very little turnover. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you have questions on properties in the neighborhood or if you would like us to notify you when a home comes on the market.