Views and convenience distinguish this neighborhood in the Waiehu area of Wailuku. Oceanview Estates Homeowners appreciate the accessibility of the neighborhood and the beautiful views overlooking the Pacific, Haleakala and the North Shore coastline.
Oceanview Estates Overview
- Lot sizes range from just under 6,000 square feet to 12,000 square feet.
- Oceanview Estates consists of custom homes with a pretty broad range of sizes. Recent sales include homes from just over 1,000 square feet of living space to just under 4,000 square feet.
- Most homes in the neighborhood have good to excellent ocean views. Oceanview Estates offers some of the best bang for the buck on the island when it comes to view and proximity to the beach.
- The trade winds that blow off the ocean help make cooling breezes. It is also worth noting that salt spray from the trades and the nearby ocean creates additional maintenance for homes in the neighborhood. We tell buyers to anticipate a higher budget for exterior maintenance.
- The neighborhood is located on a hill just above Waiehu Beach Park. Sand Piles surf break is right offshore. This is one of the more consistent year round surf spots on the island.
- Waiehu Municipal Golf Course is just down the street. This oceanfront course is a good value for Maui residents.
- Oceanview Estates is just minutes from downtown Wailuku, Central Maui shopping, The Maui Arts and Cultural Center and medical facilities.
Check out the recent sales statistics for Oceanview Estates.
Scroll down below for the current inventory of Oceanview Estates Homes for Sale.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a home listed in Oceanview Estates, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message.
Recent Sales Statistics for Oceanview Estates
The home inventory in Oceanview Estates is diverse and sales volumes tend to be low. That means average and median price may fluctuate due to the composition of listings sold. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team to talk to an agent about current market conditions in the neighborhood.