Ohia at Kehalani is a large residential subdivision located in the master planned community of Kehalani. Towne development built the neighborhood in two phases. The first phases started in 2004 consists of 140 homes. The second phase, started in 2005, includes 40 additional residences.
- The developer offered 5 different floor plans.
- They include 3 single level floor plans. The two single level floor plans offer 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. They range in size from 1,302 to 1,487 square feet of interior living space. That does not include the two car garages or any covered lanai space.
- The three, two story floor plans include a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom configuration, a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom configuration and a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom configuration. The two story floor plans range between 1,766 square feet and 2,137 square feet of living space. Again, this does not include any covered lanai areas or the two car garage.
- Lot sizes range from 5,300 square feet to over over 10,000 square feet.
- Sidewalks in the community lead to walking paths throughout Kehalani. The number of walkers, dog walkers and joggers when you drive through Kehalani is always notable.
- Enforced CCRs help to ensure a quiet and well maintained neighborhood.
- Ohia at Kehalani is just minutes drive from downtown Wailuku, the hospital and many other community amenities.
Ohia at Kehalani Homes for Sale
Scroll down to see the current inventory of active homes for sale in the subdivision. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team to be notified about new listings in the neighborhood or if you have questions about current listings.