Olena at Kehalani is a subdivision built in two phases during the early 2000s. Phase 1 began construction in 2001 with Phase 2 commencing a few years later in 2004. This neighborhood is conveniently located off Honoapiilani Highway just minutes from downtown Wailuku and a whole lot more.
- There are total of 73 homes in the subdivision.
- The developer is Stanford Carr.
- Lot sizes in the neighborhood range from 6,000 to just over 7,500 square feet.
- There are both single level and two story floor plans.
- Single level floor plans offer 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and two car garages. Interior living space ranges from 1,316 to 1,474 square feet.
- The two story floor plans include both 3 and 4 bedroom options with 2.5 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. Interior living space on the two story homes range between 1,525 and 1,695 square feet of living space.
- All homes in the neighborhood offer good mountain views. Some homes also have ocean views.
Olena at Kehalani Homes for Sale
The area below should show any active listing in Olena at Kehalani. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you aren’t seeing any listings. We would be happy to let you know when a new listing comes on the market or make some suggestions about comparable neighborhoods in the area.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.