Maui Real Estate Blog
Paia Fourth Friday Party Tonight
Today is black friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. If the idea of long lines at big box stores makes you shudder, I propose an alternative for your Black Friday shopping experience. Paia restaurants, galleries and merchants are hosting their fourth Friday event tonight. You can support local businesses and have some fun while you shop. Merchants will have refreshments, musical entertainment and more. Check out the list of events planned for tonight’s Fourth Friday in Paia.
Paia Art Galleries
- Maui Crafts Guild – 69 Hana Hwy (579-9697) Fourth Friday, Nov 25 at the Maui Crafts Guild kicks off our annual weekend sale. 10% off everything in the store for kamaaina and visitors alike through Sunday the 27th! We will be open late that night and have refreshments for the browsers and time to meet our local artists.
- Maui Hands – 84 Hana Hwy (579-9245) Maui Hands will feature jeweler Karla Skarlatti working on her latest designs. We will also offer a 15% discount on all jewelry through out the gallery from 6-8. Refreshments as well will be served.
- Paia Contemporary Gallery – 83 Hana Hwy (579-8444) we’ll be offering a 10% on the artworks for the weekend of 4th Friday!
- Turnbull Fine Art – 137 Hana Hwy (579-9385) We are planning a month of Thanks at Turnbull Fine Art. We will be having a raffle for a gift of thanks from Turnbull Fine Art. Steve Turnbull will be the guest artist playing around with an ice sculpture in the courtyard… Come and chip away!
Paia Beauty Services
- Dr Bennetts Med Spa – 62 Baldwin Ave (579-8979) Relax after your extreme shopping day in our spa setting with complementary “Champagne and Dessert ” at Dr. Bennett’s Med Spa!!!!
- Grace Beauty – 62 Baldwin Ave (579-9779) Free acupuncture, Irene Ryding playing the harp, raffle for a facial with Katy, drinks, food, astrology readings, paraffin treatments.
- Agua De Flora – 161 B Hana Hwy (579-3339) “Bobby-Joe” will be performing celtic harp and song between 6-9pm. We’ll have 5% discounts on some of the oils and 5% on all RueBelle Jewelry.
- Biasa Rose -104 Hana Hwy (579-8602) Trunk Show featuring Jasmine Honey Designs made on Maui unique jewelry on both Friday and Saturday. Bring 3 cans of food for Maui Food Bank for 25% off jewelry on Fourth Friday. Fresh flowers will be sold with a portion of sales going to the Humane Society. Refreshments will be served
- Hemp House -16 Baldwin Ave (579-8880) Free incense for all shoppers
- Letarte Swimwear – 24 Baldwin Ave (579-6022) We want to invite everyone to end their Black Friday shopping at Letarte where they can get themselves outfitted for the holidays, have a few drinks and finish the day with some good music. Please check our new space featuring Cabrinha merchandise and the artwork of Peter Cabrinha.
- Lilikoi – 18 Baldwin Ave (579-6055) We will offering 10% discounts and handing out free Kai fragrance samples. Throughout November and December, we are raising funds for the Humane Society.
- Maui Girl – 12 Baldwin Ave (579-9266) 10% -50% off entire inventory
- Nuage Bleu – 76 Hana Hwy (579-9792) Fourth Friday we will be having our annual massive after Thanksgiving sale! As usual we will be serving bubbly while customers enjoy amazing discounts. We will be open til 8pm.
- Paia Trading Company – 106 Hana Hwy (579-9472) Paia Trading Company will have refreshments, and Frosty the Snowman will be there to kick off the holiday season.
- Pakaloha Bikinis – 151 Hana Hwy (579-8882) Pakaloha has $36 per piece or Mix and Match any 2 pieces for only $69
Paia Coffee Shops
- Paia Bay Café – 137 Hana Hwy (579-9130) “Meet the Artist” Julia Lynn Copeland from 6-8pm. Julia will share her inspirations as a plein-air painter on Maui, and stories about her paintings that will be on display at Paia Bay Cafe through the holiday season. Julia is a resident plein-air artist at the Fairmont Kea Lani, and a featured Wedding Painter for the Four Seasons Resort in Wailea. To contact Julia, visit www.MauiWeddingPainter.com We are also having Simmer Street play out front. The trio consists of Klaus Simmer, Bob Street and Jeff Ellison. They play acoustic blues, bossa nova – americana eclectica.
Paia Grocery/Wine Stores
- Mana Foods – 49 Baldwin Ave (579-8078) November 25th, 6-8pm Plate lunch benefitting Haiku Elementary School. We will be serving venison chili and rice, vegetarian curry and rice, kalua pork and stir fry cabbage. All plates are $6 and are served with a beverage. 100% of proceeds will be donated to Haiku Elementary School. Also check out the demo at the Bamboo TIKI demo bar inside.
Paia Health & Wellness
- Northshore Pilates – 127 Hana Hwy-performance of HOOPNATYZE, the hottest new fitness trend in LA. Live performance in courtyard during band break. Come check out the amazing talents of our Hoopnatyzing instructor, Kisha.
Paia Home Furnishings
- Indigo – 149 Hana Hwy (579-9199) DJ, drinks, and fun.
- Pearl – 285 Hana Hwy (579-8899) ill be open until 9:00 and offering wine and refreshments. The evening is dedicated to” Decking your Halls” for the Holidays Season. Wreath making demonstrations and inspiration will be provided
- Charley’s – 142 Hana Hwy (579-9453) Charley’s will be hosting The Neverminds starting at 9pm $10 cover. Tickets available online at CharleysMaui.com and at Charley’s world famous bar. You may want to buy tickets early. The Neverminds are a local favorite that have sold out their recent Charley’s shows.
- Paia Tattoo Parlor will be hosting an Art Opening tonight. The art exhibit will feature multiple artists with a portion of proceeds going towards Underfunded School Art Programs. The event will run from 6:00-10:00 PM tonight.
The fun should start around 6:00 PM tonight with most shops staying open until 9:00 PM. Parking should be tight so make sure to arrive early!