The Palm Garden Estate at Maunaolu Plantation is a spectacular property nestled on the lower slopes of Haleakala. This one of a kind compound includes a true craftsman built, 5 bedroom 4 bath home with a three car garage featuring over 6,000 square feet under roof and a 1,000 square foot cottage. All of this is situated on 2 acres of agricultural land recently planted with over 200 palm trees, a variety of fruit trees, bamboo and native Koa trees. The home and the property have commanding vistas of the north shore ocean, Haleakala, West Maui Mountain and even Central Maui city lights at night.
This home’s tremendous quality is evident throughout with high quality materials, fixtures, appliances and finishing. A partial list of features and amenities includes:
- Courtyard entry with pavers
- Stucco Exterior with cantilevered faÃ§ade and lanais
- 50 year composite shingle roofing
- Travertine stone on lanais and entry steps
- 20′ x 37′ Great Room featuring custom fireplace and hand-hewn beams
- 10 foot or greater ceilings throughout
- Hand crafted louvered doors throughout
- Majestic Master Suite and bath featuring a deep soaking tub, double head shower and walk-in closet with custom built-ins
- Bankirai (exotic hardwood) floors and ceilings
- Screened lanai with barbecue
- Extra Tutu or maid’s quarters featuring box beamed ceilings
- Granite / marble countertops
- Cat 5 Wiring
- Solar water heater & recirculating system
- Central vacuum system
- Separate Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Chef’s Kitchen with an oversized island / bar:
- Custom, hand crafted Teak cabinets
- a Thermador Professional Range
- Bosch Dishwasher, Dacor Stainless Steel Refrigerator
Maunaolu Plantation is renowned as an ideal north shore location. Located 10 minutes to Seabury Hall, Makawao, Paia and the world class windsurfing, kitesurfing and surfing of Hookipa Beach Park. Add in the cooling breezes and moderate rainfall and you have the ingredients for paradise.
I have also posted additional photos from the cottage.