Now that we are a little over a month into the New Year, I thought it would be a good time to check in on the Spreckelsville Real Estate market. This North Shore Neighborhood remains one of the most desirable locales on the island. It offers good beaches, world class ocean sports just offshore and a very convenient location. Two of the members of the Maui Real Estate Team Call it home. This post takes a quick look at how 2019 shaped up for the neighborhood and how things are looking for 2020.
The map above shows sales activity in Sprecks since January of 2019. Green pins represent active listings. Red pins show sales. Clicking on the individual pins provides details on the properties.
Spreckelsville Sales Overview
- There were three sales in 2019 in Spreckelsville. The sales included two homes and one lot. Thus far, one home sold in Spreckelsville during 2020.
- The highest sales price in 2019 went to 316 Pa’ani. This oceanfront sale included an acre of land, a main house and three cottages. It sold for $8,600,000.
- The one other home that sold was a beachfront property on Stable Road. What was most notable about this transaction was that it was a tenants in common purchase. The buyer was purchasing the rights and use of one home on a two home property. That makes the $4,025,000 purchase price somewhat eye opening.
- The solitary lot that sold closed for $1,600,000. The lot in the E Paepae Ka Puko’a aka the “Spencer” subdivision included just under an acre of land and deeded beach access.
- The one home sale for 2020 was in the Sprecks V subdivision that abuts against the Maui Country Club Golf Course. The sales price of $2,300,000 set a new record for the subdivision.
- The Maui Real Estate Team represented parties on two of the last three home sales in the neighborhood.
Spreckelsville 2020 Market Outlook
The 2019 Sprecks Real Estate Market saw relatively meager activity continuing recent trends. The lack of sales don’t reflect a lack of demand. Instead, it speaks to tight inventory. With just three properties on the market at this time, I would expect that the sales totals for 2020 won’t jump off the page. About four to five years ago, a good chunk of the Sprecks sales were unlisted properties. While that has not been the case the last two years, I would not be shocked to see some unlisted sales this year. I know there are some buyers beating the bushes. I also know that there are some unlisted properties that could be available for purchase.
Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you are interested in buying or selling property in Spreckelsville in 2020. We know the market well and always have our ears to the ground for opportunities. Check out the MauiRealEstate.com for the current Spreckelsville Real Estate listings.