There is but one beachfront condo development on the North Shore of Maui. Sugar Cove Condominiums in Spreckelsville is a gated community of just 18 condominiums. Set right on the sandy beach of Sugar Cove, this development of townhome style, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums is one of the most desirable communities in the Paia area.
Sugar Cove Condos Overview
- The condos consist of 18 units spread over six buildings.
- There are 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath and 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath floor plans.
- The two bedrooms include 1,927 square feet of living space. The three bedrooms include 2,033 square feet of interior living space.
- Both floor plans include first and second story lanai spaces.
- There is gated access to the community from both Cane and Pa’ani Place
- The very well maintained grounds span just over 4 acres.
- Community amenities include a pool, clubhouse and a tennis/pickleball court
- A handful of units in Sugar Cove allow vacation rentals. Originally, the association allowed vacation rentals at all units. Over the years, the association added additional restrictions limiting short term rentals to just a few units.
Sugar Cove’s Location
Sugar Cove’s biggest amenity is arguably its location. The golden sandy beach in front is a great beach for relaxing and a world class launching spot for wind and water sports. You can surf, SUP, windsurf, kitesurf, bodyboard, foil and wing in the renowned wind and waves offshore from Spreckelsville. The wind is consistent year round while the surf really starts to come up from fall into the spring. If you are a golfer, the Maui Country Club is located just down the street.
The North Shore bike path runs close to the Cane Place entrance to the condos. From there, Paia town and Kahului are a short bike ride from the condos.
Sugar Cove Condo Listings
If there are any condos actively listed for sale in Sugar Cove, you will be able to find the listing below. That said, listings are pretty rare in Sugar Cove. Only 13 units sold on the MLS since the year 2000. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you aren’t finding any active listings and this development sounds like a good fit for you. Two of our team members live on either side of Sugar Cove. They always have their ears to the ground for listings.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.