Tag: Love Paia
Maui Real Estate Blog
Paia Fourth Friday Tonight
Paia’s monthly fourth Friday event is scheduled for tonight starting at 5:00 PM and running until 8:00 PM. This month the theme is Love Paia. Merchants around town will have Love Paia surveys in all of the different shops. Answer questions on your favorite shops and restaurants with a chance to win gift certificates. As a side note, We humbly ask for your vote for favorite website as a go to resource for Paia events! Here is a run down on some of the activities, entertainment and sales scheduled for tonight in Paia town.
Music and Entertainment
- The Worrell Family Band will be jamming @ Letarte from 6-8 PM
- Irene Ryding will be playing electric harp @Grace Beauty from 5-7 pm
- Lululemon will be having a fashion show and yoga/dance expo @Paia Bay Café from 5-8 pm
- There will be Jazz @Turnbull Fine Art from 5-8 pm
A number of merchants are offering sales and specials. Here is an overview of the known specials on offer:
- Wings Hawaii – A trunk show with Kai Ulu Swimwear and Geisha Fabulous Accessories. They will also be offering a 20% off discount on all items throughout the store.
- Indigo Paia (149 Hana Hwy) 15-75% off as part of special LOVE PAIA sale
- Nuage Bleu – This Fourth Friday will kick off our annual summer sale! Starts Friday at 9:30 till 7:30 pm and will continue through Saturday and Sunday 9:30 – 6 pm. Come in for a glass of champagne while enjoying huge savings throughout the entire store!
- Lilikoi – Open until 7:00 and will offer 25% off all Bare Minerals Ready. Sample set gifts to all customers.
- Oceania – We LOVE PAIA! For this 4th Friday we’ll offer 15% off all heart shaped jewelry in our store on Hana HWY next to Da Kine. LOVE PAIA!
- Grace Beauty – Raffle for spa services. Brandy Hampton is doing glitter and henna tattoos from 5-7pm.
- Biasa Rose – Special LOVE PAIA Sale
- Turnbull Fine Art – Featuring Taryn Alessandro’s new mixed media work. Demonstration by artist.
This should be another fun event. As always parking can be a little tight. We have included a map below showing potential parking spaces.