Maui Real Estate Blog
Makawao Third Friday Event Tonight
Makawao is hosting their inaugural Third Friday event tonight from 5:00pm until 8:00pm. Following in the tradition of Wailuku’s First Friday Events and Paia’s Fourth Friday, residents and island visitors will be able to enjoy musical acts, various indoor and outdoor food vendors, store sales and activities for children and adults along Baldwin and Makawao Avenue in Maui’s historic Paniolo town.
Participating Makawao locations include:
ON CORE Studio, Paragon Salon, Pink by Nature, Casanova, The Dragon’s Den, The Shops at Makawao (includes Maui Hands, Dennis Holzer Gallery, Robena, Siren Sea Glass), Viewpoints Gallery, The Dragon’s Den, MauiFM 102NINE, Collections, Komoda Store, Garden Café, Makawao Fine Art and Wertheim Contemporary Galleries, Antique Boutique, Gecko Trading Co, Stopwatch Bar & Grill, Holiday and Co, The Mercantile, Maui Whole Child, and Makawao Yoga.
Here is a list of some of the musical performances, food and events on tap for Makawao tonight:
- Center Stage sponsored by Miyake: KEPA
- Casanova: HULA HONEYS
- Casanova Parking Lot: UPCOUNTRY CELTIC
- Garden Café: LAURIE BALUBAR
- Paragon Salon’s Grand Re-opening Party: LILY MEOLA
- Pink by Nature: DeejDAS
- ON CORE Studio Courtyard: DJ CHRISTIAN BARCELLOS
- OnStage: Makawao at The Shops at Makawao: OPEN MIC
- Baldwin x Makawao Intersection: ATYANA SHAPIRO-LEISTE on the Grand Concert Harp
- Garden Café
- Outrigger Pizza
- Island Tacos
- Star Anise – Indian Food
- Cake Walk Bakery
- Paradise Tropical Ice
- Casanova Deli – Open Late!
- Komoda Store – Open Late!
- Ornament decorating for kids
- Tarot readings
- Pilates & GYROTONIC demos
- Malama Wao Akua Art Show at Viewpoints Gallery
- Radio Station Tours at MauiFM 102NINE
- La Ti Da – Face painting and balloon twisting
PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road
- 50 Parking Places at Makawao School (bring a flashlight)
- Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Ave near the Library
Komoda Store Parking Lot
Head Upcountry to Makawao town for what should be a fun time tonight!