The Traditions at Maui Lani
The Traditions also referred to as New Traditions is a subdivision in the Maui Lani planned community in Kahului. This subdivision sold during the new initial phase of development. This led to a rebranding as the New Traditions and a shift in floor plans. The majority of the homes built were constructed by the second developer, DR Horton.
The Traditions at Maui Lani Overview
- The two developers built 119 homes in the subdivision.
- Lot sizes range between 3,000 and 5,500 square feet. The typical lot is around 3,500 square feet.
- The initial developer started construction in 2009. The bulk of the homes were built between 2013/2015.
- Floor plans include three bedroom, two bathroom configurations; three bedroom, two and a half bath configurations; and a four bedroom, three bathroom configuration.
- Square footage for the homes range from 1,053 square feet up to a little over 1,500 square feet.
- The community has a small neighborhood park.
The current inventory of active listings in the Traditions at Maui Lani is provided below. If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in The Traditions, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.