When people ask us about our favorite neighborhoods in Wailea Resort, Wailea Kai is typically at the top of the list. There are two reasons why. The first is location. The neighborhood is located across South Kihei Road from Keawakapu Beach. This beach is one of the most beautiful on Maui with white sands and crystal blue waters. Value is the other reason that we love the neighborhood. Wailea Kai Homes for Sale tend to have the lowest price point within Wailea Resort. The price point for Wailea Kai stands in particularly stark contrast with the homes along Keawakapu Beach. While homes on the beach range from $8,000,000 to $25,000,000, you can live a short walk from the same stretch of sand for about $1,200,000 and up.
Wailea Kai Overview
- There are 100 homesites within the development.
- The total area of the development is 34 acres.
- The acreage includes a community park and green belt.
- Gated access to the neighborhood provides homeowners with peace of mind.
- Homeowner’s association rules and county zoning prohibit vacation rentals.
Scroll down to see the current inventory of Wailea Kai Homes for Sale.
Check out the recent statistics for Wailea Kai.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Wailea Kai, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.