Wailea Point is the grand daddy of Wailea Luxury condos. With 28 acres in an incomparable location between the Four Seasons and the Fairmont, this may be one of the most impressive condo properties in Maui or even Hawaii. This is a project that wouldn’t be built today. To be clear, I don’t mean that in a bad sense. It’s just that the economics of development have changed. This property is such low density for such a valuable piece of real estate. The low density and the quality of the location is what makes this such a desirable place to live. It is what spurs owners to sink up to seven figures into renovating 30 year old condos.
Wailea Point Overview
- The complex has 34 buildings on approximately 28 oceanfront acres.
- There are 130 units in the complex with both 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans.
- The condos were constructed between 1986 and 1988.
- A handful of owners have combined adjoining units to create super sized units.
- Interior square footage for the condos range from 1,359 square feet all the way up to 4,813 square feet. Additional covered lanai space significantly expands the living area.
- Wailea Beach is located to the North of the development and Polo Beach is located to the South.
- The Wailea Beach Path runs along the oceanfront allows for easy access to other beaches, restaurants and the Shops at Wailea.
- The complex is gated with 24 hour security.
- Wailea Point allows vacation rentals albeit with a minimum stay of one month.
- Amenities include three heated swimming pools, a 25-meter lap pool, two large Jacuzzi spas, fitness center, tennis and pickle ball courts, outdoor pavilions with complete kitchens and multiple barbecue areas.
- Concierge and handyman services enhance the owner experience.
You can find the current active listings at Wailea Point below.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in the Wailea Point, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.