Windward Estates Haiku
Windward Estates is a subdivision with lots of two acres or more in Haiku, Maui. Lots in the neighborhood have agricultural zoning. As a result, a number of the homes have both a primary residence and an “accessory farm dwelling” also known as an ohana. Homes in the neighborhood are usually priced at $1,000,000 or above under current market conditions, but there are exceptions.
Windward Estates at a Glance
- 34 lots in the neighborhood
- Minimum lot size of 2 acres
- First Established in the late 1980s
- Private roads, county water, underground utilities and high speed internet
- A mix of ocean, mountain and garden view properties
- Fifteen minutes from Paia town
- Recent sales have exceeded $1,000,000. A CPR cottage sold in the low $600,000s.
Windward Estates Haiku is not a huge neighborhood. As a result, there aren’t always homes in the neighborhood listed for sale. Contact The Maui Real Estate Team if you are interested in Windward Estates, but you aren’t seeing any listings below. We would be happy to notify you when a home becomes available.
If you have questions or wish to discuss a listing in Windward Estates, please call the Maui Real Estate Team at (800) 579-1525 or send us a message. We’ll be happy to help.